Achieve Yoga & Learn To Meditate for Free in Camden, NW1
When: Saturdays: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Where: Upstairs Studio – The Haven,
23 Castlehaven Road, London, NW1 8RU
Colin -07942 709 347
Nick – 07983 578002
For information about our Going Deeper meetings, please enquire at one of our regular programmes.
What’s it all about – what can I expect at the weekly meeting?
Learn and experience…
- Simple meditation techniques.
- Guided meditations to help reduce stress and achieve the peace of true meditation.
- Tips on how to help stay in balance during the day and how to meditate at home.
About the meditation and classes…
The meditation is based on connecting with our inner chakras (energy centres) and balancing our subtle body. The tradition and aims of meditation are explained which in essence is to be in the present with no mental activity or thoughts about the past or the future. Mental silence is the key ingredient. Short guided meditations with affirmations are used to clear and balance the subtle body to enable the silence of meditation to be experienced. During the meditation, participants sit on a chair (with shoes removed to connect with the Mother Earth) with hands on their laps.
• All classes are free of charge.
• Classes are suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
• Join in at anytime, even if you’ve not attended before. No booking required.
• Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
• Class duration is about 90 minutes.
• Across London there are about 16 weekly classes running which you are welcome to attend.
The Camden session is one of only three taking place on the weekend.