Privacy & Policies
We take your privacy seriously. We believe in transparency and we are committed to being upfront about what personal data we collect from you, how we use it, how it is stored, and how you have control over it.
1. The personal data we collect
When you visit this website, we may automatically collect certain information about you, including information about your device, web browser, internet protocol address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to this site, and information about how you interact with the site.
We collect this information using the following technologies:
- Log files – These files track actions occurring on the site and collect data including your internet protocol address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
- Cookies – A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your device when you visit a website and often includes an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, visithttps://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
You have the ability to accept or reject cookies by setting your preference in the cookie notification banner, or alternatively you can change the settings on your browser to notify you when a cookie is set or to block cookies at any time.
When you complete a form on our site, such as “Newsletter”, we collect personal data, including your full name and email address and will not share your details with other organisations, other than for the purposes detailed below.
- If you sign-up to our newsletter, we will collect your name and email address and store it within the MailChimp mailing list platform for the purpose of distributing our news letter and will retain your details until you unsubscribe (an unsubscribe link will always be displayed in all newsletters that you receive).
2. How do we use your personal data?
We use the personal data that you enter into this site to communicate with you. You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent to be included in our newsletter by using the unsubscribe link in those emails or emailing us at email@example.com.
3. Sharing and / or disclosing your personal data
We share some of your personal data with third parties for the following reasons:
- Google Analytics: To track and understand how users interact with this site
In most circumstances, we will not disclose your data without consent. However, we may pass on your information if we have a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with laws and regulations or in response to a lawful request for information.
When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements in full.
4. How is personal data stored?
The security of your personal data is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and after it is received, to ensure it is not lost, misused, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
5. For how long is personal data stored?
- When you register for our newsletter, your information is held until you unsubscribe and therefore remove your data from our systems, after which it is securely erased.
- When you submit our contact form or live chat, your information is held for 3 months, after which it is securely erased.
6. Your right to access, amend or seek the erasure of your personal data
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access, update or erase any personal data we hold for you. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request promptly within one month.
Please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States of America as per our appointments with third parties. The third parties that we have appointed are GDPR and Privacy Shield compliant.
7. Age restrictions
By using this site, you confirm that you are at least the age of majority in your county, state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your county, state or province of residence.
8. Revisions to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time in order to reflect changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons, so please review it regularly. If we make changes to this policy, we will notify you via a notification on this website so that you are aware of any changes made and you will be given the opportunity to reconsent.
9. Contacting Us
For more information about our privacy practices; if you have questions or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us via email at email@example.com.